John Lewis JLFSEC608 Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe impressive, double A-rated John Lewis JLFSEC608 electric cooker features a multifunction double oven and ceramic hob, in a black finish.
The 60L, fully-programmable multifunction main oven, with its drop-down door, offers a choice of cooking functions including conventional and pizza settings, allowing you to cook the dishes in exactly the way you want. A full width grill is also offered within this cavity.
The 31L conventional top oven features a full- and half-width variable grill. There’s also a bottom heat-only option for perfect pizza and pastry. The easy clean ceramic hob features 4 cooking zones, including a dual-circuit oval zone, which can handle big pans. Other features include a 24-hour LED clock and minute minder.
Please note: 45amp power supply required.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.2kW, 1x 1.4/2.2kW, 1x 0.75/2.2kW, 1x 1.8kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- 2x highlight, 1x dual circuit round, 1 x dual circuit oval
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- 24-hour LED clock, minute minder, fully-programmable oven timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Free Cooker Disposal
We'll remove your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence