John Lewis JLFSEC610 Electric Cooker, Gloss Black
Product informationWith its brilliantly streamlined appearance and a host of useful features, the John Lewis JLFSEC610 electric cooker is a great addition to any kitchen.
Beneath the solid construction of this cooker is a generous 60L multifunctional main oven with 6 versatile programmes, along with a second oven featuring 4 functions. There are grills in both ovens for complete flexibility while cooking, and the main oven is programmable; this allows you to easily set this oven to cook when it is convenient for you - meaning you can get on with more important things!
The 60L main oven in the JLFSEC610 has electric, fan-operated cooking that circulates hot air evenly to ensure consistent results whichever shelf is used. The fan saves energy and seals food quickly, so you can even cook sweet and savoury dishes together without flavour crossover. It also offers conventional cooking, which is ideal for one-shelf traditional baking. The 31L second oven provides extra capacity when cooking for large families or parties, and economy for smaller dishes.
These ovens are lined with easy clean enamel to make light work of maintenance, and with safety valves and a cooling fan you are always covered whilst cooking.
The ceramic hob on this John Lewis cooker features 4 cooking zones, including 2 dual zones and 1 small and 1 medium zone.
- Easy clean enamel oven liners for effortless cleaning
- Gloss black finish
- Generous 60L capacity
- Electric fan-operation, as well as conventional cooking
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 12.8kWh - 1x small zone, 1x medium zone, 2x dual zone
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small/ Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence