John Lewis JLFSEC612 Induction Hob Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
Finished in contemporary stainless steel to complement your kitchen, the John Lewis JLFSEC612 electric cooker boasts an induction hob and plenty of features for simplified at home cooking.
4 zone induction hob
Induction ensures an effortless way of cooking, giving near-instant heat (comparable to gas) and allowing you to precisely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of the pan is heated, it's also highly efficient and doesn't waste energy.
The main multi-function oven offers a range of features and functions for the best possible cooking results, while the top cavity boasts an electric dual circuit grill and conventional electric oven for added cooking flexibility.
An internal light illuminates the main oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window. With catalytic liners, the oven cavities in this JLFSEC612 cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked-on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable timer, your dinner can be ready for when you arrive home from work - simply set the timer and the oven will switch on and go off at the set times.
Advice and information
Only use pans suitable for induction hobs, these include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
Peace of mind
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.4kW, 2x 1.8kW, 1x 2.3kW
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90 x W59.9 x D60cm
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air
- - / 0.79kWh
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Number of Burners
- Oven capacity
- Second oven 37L / Main oven 69L
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Oven type
- Multifunction/ Conventional
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence