John Lewis JLFSMC607 Dual Fuel Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationHosting features as impressive as its looks, the stainless steel John Lewis JLFSMC607 dual fuel cooker is a great addition to any kitchen.
The solid construction of this cooker houses a multi-burner gas hob, double oven and 86L total capacity. It is also double A-rated for energy and includes a programmable LED digital clock with minute minder.
The 57L main oven in the JLFSMC607 has electric, fan-operated cooking that circulates hot air evenly to ensure consistent results whichever shelf is used. The fan saves energy and seals food quickly, so you can even cook sweet and savoury dishes together without flavour crossover. It also offers conventional cooking, which is ideal for one-shelf traditional baking.
The 29L second oven provides extra capacity when cooking for large families or parties, and economy for smaller dishes. It has a full-width, dual-circuit grill, and conventional oven cooking.
The gas hob on this John Lewis cooker features 4 burners, including 2x 1.75kW semi-rapid burners and a 3.5kW triple-crown - ideal for woks. Hob supports are constructed using cast iron for strength and durability.
- Enamel oven liners for easy cleaning
- Flame failure safety cut off give you peace of mind whilst cooking
- Stainless steel finish
- Generous 86L capacity
- Electric fan-operation, as well as conventional cooking
- Long-lasting cast iron hob supports
- Programmable LED digital clock with minute minder
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
- John Lewis
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0, 1x 3.5, 2x 1.75kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- 1x triple ring, 2x semi-rapid, 1x auxiliary
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Multifunction main, conventional oven
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small/ Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to existing gas and electricity supplies that are within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence