John Lewis JLFSMC609 Dual Fuel Cooker, Black
Product informationWith its brilliantly streamlined appearance and a host of useful features, the John Lewis JLFSMC609 black dual fuel cooker is a great addition to any kitchen.
The gas hob on this John Lewis cooker features 4 burners, including 1 UltraRapid burner and 3 small burners. And as the hob supports are constructed using cast iron, you can enjoy complete strength and durability.
Beneath the solid construction of this cooker is a generous 60L multifunctional main oven with 6 versatile programmes, along with a second oven featuring 4 functions. There are grills in both ovens for complete flexibility while cooking, and the main oven is programmable; this allows you to easily set this oven to cook when it is convenient for you - meaning you can get on with more important things!
The 60L main oven in the JLFSMC609 has electric, fan-operated cooking that circulates hot air evenly to ensure consistent results whichever shelf is used. The fan saves energy and seals food quickly, so you can even cook sweet and savoury dishes together without flavour crossover. It also offers conventional cooking, which is ideal for one-shelf traditional baking. The 31L second oven provides extra capacity when cooking for large families or parties, and economy for smaller dishes.
These ovens are lined with easy clean enamel to make light work of maintenance, and with safety valves and a cooling fan you are always covered whilst cooking.
- Easy clean enamel oven liners for effortless cleaning
- Flame failure safety cut off provides peace of mind whilst cooking
- Gloss black finish
- Generous 60L capacity
- Electric fan-operation, as well as conventional cooking
- Heavy duty cast iron hob supports
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
- John Lewis
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x UltraRapid burner, 3x Burners
- Programmable timer
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.59kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.59kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Gloss black
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 1x UltraRapid burner, 3x Burners
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 31L / Main oven 60L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small/ Main oven Medium
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery within 7 working days (after Christmas)
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to existing gas and electricity supplies that are within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence