John Lewis JLFZW1606 Tall Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide
Product informationOur tall freezer is frost free to ensure you never have to defrost: this means that in addition to saving you time, food retains more nutritional value and colour. An electronic LCD display makes changing settings easy, while an audible alarm offers peace of mind.
The 181L capacity John Lewis JLFZW1606 tall freezer hosts a ‘quick-freeze’ setting with automatic return. This reduces the freezer temperature to quickly freeze freshly added food: this preserves its quality, while the food already stored is not subjected to a rise in temperature.
If you are adding large quantities of food that are at room temperature, this function will freeze them more quickly, without any risk to other items in the freezer. Storing the food in the correct environment will keep it fresh and maintain its nutritional value for longer.
John Lewis own brand cooling appliances are all rated A or above for energy efficiency. John Lewis is renowned for quality, good value and expert individual service. Now you can buy built-in electrical appliances for your kitchen with all the assurance of our long-standing reputation for offering the best value for money and with a free 3 year guarantee.
Whether you are planning a new kitchen or looking to purchase an appliance for your existing one, the John Lewis built-in range will help you achieve the desired effect.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10 - 42°C
- Average annual energy cost
- John Lewis
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H154 x W59.5 x D65.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Gross volume
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 4 transparent drawers
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 21 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Yes - LCD
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
UK delivery within 7 working days
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home
Have you thought about
- Buy a 5 year John Lewis Plan £70.00
- 2 year guarantee included