John Lewis JLLFW1815 Tall Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
Product informationThe John Lewis JLLFW1815 larder fridge stands 1.85m high and has a generous 373L usable capacity.
A wine chiller rack holds up to 5 bottles for quickly chilled drinks, while the easy clean glass shelves contain spillages. The JLLFW1815 also has 2 full-width salad drawers to keep salads crisper and fresher for longer.
The exemplary A+ energy rating ensures low running costs. A high-level control panel offers convenience and includes an LCD temperature indicator.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- John Lewis
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H185 x W59.5 x D65.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision