John Lewis JLMWGR005 Microwave with Grill, Stainless Steel Look
Product informationAchieve oven-like results and enjoy the versatile features of this John Lewis JLMWGR005 microwave oven.
Contained within the stainless steel exterior of the JLMWGR005 is a 900W microwave, and a 1000W quartz grill for beautifully cooked food with the perfect finishing touches.
Featuring a unique Crispy Cook feature and four dedicated settings, you can easily enjoy perfectly cooked French fries, frozen pizza, fish fingers and chicken nuggets. There are also eight auto-cook programmes allowing you to cook a variety of everyday foods, including jacket potatoes, rice, vegetables, fish, meat and chicken. An LED display makes setting cooking programmes simple.
A choice of automatic defrost settings help you to defrost your food quickly and evenly, while reducing ‘hot spots’ in food. There is also a child safety lock, to prevent accidents and simultaneously ensure your food can cook without interruptions.
- 900W microwave and 1000W quartz grill
- Attractive stainless steel finish
- Flexible variety of cooking, reheating and defrosting options
- Child safety lock provides peace of mind
- John Lewis
- Child lock
- Convection Information Even cooking, for roasts or grilling
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H29 x W50.8 x D40cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Heating category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Microwave Type
- Microwave with grill
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- 2 shelves
- Oven Lining
- Power levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Programmable Timer
- Information not available
- Turntable diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare
Have you thought about