John Lewis JLMWSL004 Solo Microwave, Stainless Steel
Product informationEncased in the stainless steel exterior of the John Lewis JLMWSL004 microwave are plenty of useful and versatile features.
This microwave offers a variety of programmes for simple, fast cooking. There are four Auto Cook settings for jacket potatoes, rice, and fresh and frozen vegetables, while the Special Cook function is great for cooking dishes including porridge, pasta and scrambled egg.
You can also set the microwave to reheat, rather than cook, soups and sauces, chilled ready meals and drinks. An LED display makes setting cooking programmes simple.
A choice of automatic defrost settings help you to defrost your food quickly and evenly, while reducing ‘hot spots’ in food. There is also a child safety lock, to prevent accidents and simultaneously ensure your food can cook without interruptions.
- 850W microwave
- Attractive stainless steel finish
- Flexible variety of cooking, reheating and defrosting options
- Child safety lock provides peace of mind
- John Lewis
- Child lock
- Convection Information Even cooking, for roasts or grilling
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H29 x W50.8 x D40cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Heating category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Microwave Type
- Microwave only
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- No shelves
- Oven Interior Lining
- Power levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Information not available
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
- Turntable diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare
Have you thought about