John Lewis JLRC906 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Finished in a brushed stainless steel, the impressive double A-rated John Lewis JLRC906 range cooker will enhance any kitchen.
It offers 90cm of width and 107L total capacity. Both ovens feature top and bottom heat elements for a range of cooking options. The cooker also includes a programmable LED digital clock with minute minder.
The cook top handles all types of cooking and pans. It has five gas burners, from a high power 3.5kW wok burner to a simmer burner. Hob supports are cast iron for strength and durability.
The main 72L multifunction oven in the JLRC906 has fan-operated cooking that circulates hot air evenly, to give consistent results whichever shelf is used. It also seals food quickly, so even sweet and savoury dishes can be cooked together without flavour crossover. The fan saves energy, reducing temperatures settings by 20% and cooking times by 20%. Normal defrosting times are also cut by 50%.
The second oven in this John Lewis range cooker provides extra capacity when cooking for large families or parties, and economy for smaller dishes. It has a full width, dual-circuit grill. The conventional cooking is ideal for one-shelf traditional baking.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.75, 2x 2.8, 1x 3.5, 1x 1.0kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Yes (thermo-couple)
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- 24-hour LED clock, minute minder, fully programmable oven timer.
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence