John Lewis JLTDH17 Condenser Sensor Tumble Dryer, 8kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, White
Product informationDry your clothes with admirable energy efficiency using the John Lewis JLTDH17 condenser tumble dryer.
Our A+ rated tumble dryer uses heat pump technology, which works like a refrigerator in reverse, to achieve this unprecedented energy efficiency. So you get all the benefits of tumble drying at a much lower running cost.
This dryer will save you time and money. Our top-of-the-range sensor dryer has an interior light, so you’ll always spot a stray sock that might otherwise get left behind! Thanks to the illuminated display, operation is easy too.
A clear LCD digital display keeps you informed while drying, while 14 programmes include functions for heavy cottons, delicates, easy iron results and wool care for complete drying versatility. The JLTDH17 also incorporates an easy-to-clean fluff filter, filter and tank indicators, and a delay timer function lets you dry clothes when energy tariffs are lower.
Thanks to this machine’s 8kg load capacity, you can handle the drying needs of your entire family with ease when the weather outside is glum. The drum also hosts a reverse-tumble action to reduce creasing by keeping clothes loose as they dry in the stainless steel drum.
The drying action in this washing machine is controlled using electronic sensors, which continually monitor the dampness of laundry to make sure clothes are perfectly dried. It requires no venting so does not need to be plumbed in.
Please note: This dryer uses a refrigerant that is condensed by a compressor. John Lewis recommends against situating this appliance in a garage, shed, lean-to or outbuilding, as the lower ambient temperature could affect operating performance and invalidate the warranty.
Carrying the John Lewis name, our range of machines are economical, well built and well designed. They are developed with the latest engineering and electronic systems and, to preserve your confidence in the value, quality and reliability of our appliances, each comes with a free 3 year guarantee.
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H84.4 x W60 x D58cm (D64.5cm including controls)
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Drying performance for a cotton cycle
- Information not available
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Information not available
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Vent Type
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
Q & As