John Lewis JLUCFZS6011 Frost Free Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Product informationThis 4-star freezer has an A+ rating for energy and safely stores frozen food for up to 12 months. You never have to defrost, which means that in addition to saving you time, food retains more nutritional value and colour.
In a smart stainless steel finish, the 4-star John Lewis JLUCFZS6011 under-the-counter freezer has an ‘A’ rating for energy and can safely freeze and store food for up to 12 months. Conveniently, you do not have to defrost, which saves you time while ensuring food retains more nutritional value and colour.
A ‘quick-freeze’ setting with automatic return reduces the freezer temperature for a fixed time. This quickly freezes freshly added food to preserve its quality, while the food already stored is not subjected to a rise in temperature.
The 4 transparent drawers are also removable for easy loading and unloading. The door may be hinged right or left to suit your kitchen layout. With audio/visual temperature alert for extra peace of mind.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10 - 43°C
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- John Lewis
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H85 x W59.5 x D63.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 4 drawers
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 4 transparent drawers
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 13 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home