John Lewis JLUCLFS6007 Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel Look
Product informationIn a smart metallic finish, the John Lewis JLUCLFS6007 under-counter larder fridge has an ‘A’ rating for energy consumption and the door can be hinged left or right to suit your kitchen layout.
With a capacity of 152 litres/5.4 cu ft, the JLUCLFS6007 is a good solution when you want plenty of space for food storage under the kitchen counter. The glass shelves are easy to wipe clean and also helpful in containing spillages. It has a covered dairy compartment to limit aromas and keep butter spreadable. The salad drawer helps to keep produce crisp and fresh.
Allow minimum of 2.5cm on top and either side if going under worktop.The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Ambient operating temperature
- 10 - 38°
- Antibacterial protection
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- John Lewis
- H85 x W59.5 x D63.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Stainless steel look
- Gross volume
- Model name / number
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision