John Lewis JLUCLFS6007 Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel Look
Product informationIn a smart metallic finish, the John Lewis JLUCLFS6007 under-counter larder fridge has an ‘A’ rating for energy consumption and the door can be hinged left or right to suit your kitchen layout.
With a capacity of 152 litres/5.4 cu ft, the JLUCLFS6007 is a good solution when you want plenty of space for food storage under the kitchen counter. The glass shelves are easy to wipe clean and also helpful in containing spillages. It has a covered dairy compartment to limit aromas and keep butter spreadable. The salad drawer helps to keep produce crisp and fresh.
Allow minimum of 2.5cm on top and either side if going under worktop.The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H85 x W59.5 x D63.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Free Refrigeration Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision