John Lewis JLWD1611 Washer Dryer, 8kg Wash/6kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
Product informationThe triple A-rated John Lewis JLWD1611 washer dryer is the perfect addition to a family kitchen where space is at a premium.
Combining style with functional design to give an excellent all-in-one wash and dry performance, the JLWD1611 has an extra large 8kg wash load capacity. This helps you to save time, energy and water, and is complemented by a handy 6kg drying load.
The JLWD1611 has 11 wash programmes and 4 drying programmes, which includes a 20-minute quick wash and special Delicates and Handwash Silks cycles. A Steam Refresh programme is great for giving your clothes a quick freshen up and getting rid of creases - all while using minimal water. You can even delay the start of your wash and dry cycle to take advantage of off-peak electricity.
For added convenience, a 1600 rpm spin speed reduces the drying time, and thanks to an inverter motor everything runs more smoothly to provide quicker washing times and quieter operation. Aqua Control helps protect against potential leaks.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Annual consumption always using the dryer
- Annual consumption never using the dryer
- John Lewis
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H85 x W60 x D63.9cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal and installation, as well as express delivery.
- Energy consumption for washing, spinning and drying
- Energy consumption for washing and spinning only Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent positions
- Information not available
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption for washing, spinning and drying
- Water consumption for washing and spinning only
- Water supply (fill type)
- Cold fill
- Wool programme
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine
Have you thought about