John Lewis JLWF153 Wine Cabinet
Our John Lewis JLWF153 wine cooler offers the ideal space saving solution for storing your wine collection, allowing you to savour the finest flavours.
The JLWF153 offers one temperature wine zone for red or white wine. Electronic touch temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature from +5°C to +18°C. This cabinet also provides the ideal conditions for long-term storage of up to 7 Bordeaux style wine bottles.
Cool air and no frost
Fan circulated cool air provides even temperature distribution. While a no frost compressor cooling system ensures there won’t be a build up of ice, in order to maintain the optimum conditions.
Quiet operation at only 40dB ensures you won’t be disturbed during your daily routine or while entertaining guests.
Design White LED interior lighting ensures uniform illumination and can be permanently switched on or off when required. 6 black wire shelves and 1 base shelf are ideal for storing bottles safely. A black cabinet interior and exterior and a toughened UV protected glass door with a curved stainless steel handle tops off this model. A stainless steel ventilation grille is located at the bottom of this unit.
This model is not suitable for champagne bottles. Recommended storage temperatures: white wine 10-12ºC, red wine 12-16ºC, sparkling wine 6-8ºC.
Peace of mind
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Ambient operating temperature
- 5º - 32ºC
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Bottle Capacity Information How many 75cl bottles the appliance holds
- H86.5 x W14.5 x D47.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge)
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.