John Lewis JLWF604 Integrated Wine Cabinet
Offering the ideal conditions for fine wines, the John Lewis JLWF604 integrated wine cooler stores red and white wine to perfection, allowing you to savour the finest flavours.
The JLWF604 offers one temperature wine zone for red or white wine. Electronic touch temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature from +5°C to +18°C. This cabinet also provides the ideal conditions for long-term storage of up to 46 Bordeaux style wine bottles. Fan circulated cool air provides even temperature distribution. A no frost compressor cooling system ensures there won’t be a build up of ice, in order to maintain the optimum conditions. Quiet operation at only 42dB ensures you won’t be disturbed during your daily routine or during entertaining.
UV/heat-free white LED lighting is integrated throughout to ensure uniform illumination of the interior. Since any heat generated by the LED's is minimal, wines can be presented, bathed in light, for longer periods. This light can be permanently switched on or off.
5 sliding shelves and 1 base shelf are ideal for storing bottles safely. The shelves are made from beech with a stainless steel front for a contemporary finish. A black cabinet interior and exterior and a toughened UV protected glass door with a curved stainless steel handle tops off this model.
Recommended storage temperatures: white wine 10-12ºC, red wine 12-16ºC, sparkling wine 6-8ºC.
Please note: This wine cabinet will also sit as a freestanding unit flush with your kitchen cabinets if under a worktop. The wine cabinet does not fit into a tall housing unit.
- Ambient operating temperature
- 5º - 32ºC
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Bottle Capacity Information How many 75cl bottles the appliance holds
- John Lewis
- H86.5 x W59.5 x D57.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Net storage (fridge)
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As