John Lewis JLWM1205 Slimdepth Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
The 1200 rpm spin John Lewis JLWM1205 slimdepth washing machine is rated A+++ for energy consumption and washes a very generous 7kg load while being economical on water, detergent and energy. Its large porthole also makes loading and unloading easier. The JLWM1205 hosts 14 wash programmes including a gentle option for woollens and a delicates cycle, plus an invaluable quick wash.
An ergonomically designed, easy-to-use LCD display along with push buttons lets you easily set the temperature and spin speed, among other wash options. It also shows the time remaining so you can stay updated on your wash at a glance.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D55.5cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine