John Lewis JLWM1408 Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationThe John Lewis JLWM1408 washing machine has a 1400 rpm spin speed, which reduces drying times and keeps fabric creasing to a minimum. It is also rated ‘A++’ for energy consumption and washes a very large 7kg load while being economical on water, detergent and energy. Its large porthole makes loading and unloading simple.
The ‘Aqualift’ wash system used on the JLWM1408 brings water to the top of the tub and distributes it evenly for an optimum wash. There are 14 wash programmes including a gentle option for wools, lingerie, easy iron and intensive options, plus a quick 20-minute programme that washes 3kg of laundry for when you need that outfit tonight!
Select the most useful programme combination for an optimal wash via a large LCD display and push-button controls. The JLWM1408 allows you to delay the start of your cycle, so you can take advantage of off-peak electricity.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- John Lewis
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D52.2cm (D55.5cm including controls)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Typical annual consumption (water)
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
- 52L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine
Have you thought about