John Lewis JLWM1411 Washing Machine, 8kg, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationPacked with useful features, the John Lewis JLWM1411 suits any washing needs.
Featuring a large, clear LCD display and push button controls, the JLWM1411 allows you to delay the start of your wash to take advantage of off-peak electricity. Changing temperature is simple, as well as choosing a spin reduction option and an extra rinse.
Need that garment in a hurry for your big night out? This washing machine has a 20 minute express wash for a 3kg load - a real blessing when you are in a hurry. And thanks to an inverter motor, the JLWM1411 washing machine provides quicker washing times and quieter operation.
The JLWM1411 has a 1400 rpm spin speed, which reduces drying times and keeps fabric creasing to a minimum. It is also rated A+++ for energy consumption and washes a large 8kg load while being economical on water, detergent and energy. Its large porthole also makes loading and unloading simple.
The Aquaspray wash system used on the JLWM1411 brings water to the top of the tub and distributes it evenly for an optimum wash. A useful flow meter provides a more accurate fill, which saves energy, water and detergent and particularly benefits users with a water meter. There are 17 wash programmes including:
- Cottons / Cottons Eco
- Easy iron
- Hand wash
- Quick intensive
- 20 minute 3kg cycle
Finally, Aqua Control helps protect against potential leaks.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- John Lewis
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H85 x W60 x D64cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Quick wash Information Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Yes - 20 minutes
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine