John Lewis JLWM1412 Slim Depth Freestanding Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
We like it because...
A whopping 14 wash programmes make this model super versatile, with a gentle option for your delicates and an easy iron function to save you time on the ironing. There's even a 20 minute quick was programme, which is ideal if you need something washed and ready to wear in a hurry. An AuqaLift wash system impressively works to distribute water more evenly over your wash load for the ultimate clean. Designed with a large porthole, loading and unloading this machine couldn't be easier, while a large LCD display and push-button controls make programme selection effortless.
Demonstrating an A+++ for energy efficiency, the John Lewis JLWM1412 washing machine will help you maintain and economical home, possibly saving on running costs.
Power and capacity
A whopping 1400rpm spin speed reduces the drying time and keeps fabric creasing to a minimum, while the 7kg load capacity means there's enough room for a mixture of laundry, from t-shirts to towels.
This models slim depth makes it ideal for smaller spaces, while it's large porthole makes loading and unloading simple. And you can select the most useful programme combination for an optimal wash via a large LCD display and push-button controls.
Aqualift wash system
Designed to bring water to the top of the tub, this clever system distributes it evenly for an optimum wash.
There are 14 wash programmes including a gentle option for wools, lingerie, easy iron and intensive options, plus a quick 20-minute programme that washes 3kg of laundry for when you need that outfit quickly.
Peace of mind
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Auto Dose Information This function automatically doses liquid detergents into your wash, always dosing the right amount at the right time, every time.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle uses a lesser degree of agitation and the spin cycle uses a slow spin to extract water from your laundry. This reduces the agitation and abrasion on clothes helping to protect delicate fabrics
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D52.5cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Yes - same as wool wash
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) Information Time in minutes it takes for the wash programme to run
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine