John Lewis Luna Cutlery Set, 24 Piece
Product informationThis 24 piece cutlery set has a classic, curvaceous shape that will suit both formal and casual dining.
Mealtimes form the backdrop of many of our household interactions, and we think it's only right that they get the level of quality equipment that they deserve. The Luna cutlery range is crafted from gleaming 18/10 stainless steel, with a bold and shapely design. Charming and laid-back, it is casual enough for intimate gatherings but still elegantly suitable for formal dinner parties. It is pleasingly weighty and dishwasher safe, for mealtime experiences to be cherished and remembered.
- Care instructions
- Remove and hand-dry the cutlery with a soft cloth once the dishwasher cycle has finished. Load knives with the blade pointing downwards and use a liquid or cream detergent. Rinse or wash the cutlery after use to avoid pitting or staining.
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L19.8cm, Table Knife: L23.1cm, Dessert Spoon: L17.8cm, Teaspoon: L14.1cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Pieces Included
- Table Fork (6), Table Knife (6), Dessert Spoon (6), Teaspoon (6)
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Table Fork: 45g, Table Knife: 90g, Dessert Spoon: 40g, Teaspoon: 22g
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday