John Lewis Luxury Comfort Cashmere Pillowtop Mattress, Double
- John Lewis
- Country of Origin
- W135 x L190cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Dual density graduated polyester, recycled cotton blend, flexbond polyester, British wool, cashmere and wool
- Mattress care
- Turn regularly
- Mattress collections type
- Luxury Comfort
- Mattress Size
- Mattress tension
- Mattress Type
- Pocket Spring
- Side stitched Information Hand or machined
- Hand side stitched
- Spring count
- Tick composition
- 32% cotton, 68% polyester
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
- Wool tufts
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
This handmade mattress offers a unique level of comfort and support. As you lie on the mattress surface you experience the softness and cocooning of the pillow top layer alongside the more supportive and responsive ReActiveTM pocket springs.
Each mattress has the benefit of an anti-allergenic fabric finish, with silver micro-particles, which inhibit dust mites - a comfort if your asthmatic or suffer from allergies.
The luxury comfort cashmere has a unique benefit to offer in that the pillow top itself can be unzipped from the top of the mattress, the main core mattress can be turned and rotated, then the pillow top reattached by zipping to the opposite side. This makes this product easier to turn, gives longevity for the product and allows you to shake and plump up the pillow top to totally refresh for the next season.
- Zip off and zip on removable pillow top making the product durable and easy to maintain
- 2400 ReActiveTM Pocket springs independently move to provide total body support. 1600 are in the main core mattress and 800 stretch springs within the pillow top itself
- Anti-allergenic mattress fabric with silver micro particles to inhibit dust mites
- 1200 ReActive Pocket springs (kingsize) independently move to provide total body support
- Pillow top construction to give unique cocooning luxury comfort
- Multiple layers of resilient upholstery to provide cushioning, support and comfort topped with British wool for a breathable, cool in summer and warm in winter sleeping experience
Please note: We recommend you visit one of our shops and try out your mattress choice before ordering online. Not all of our Furniture ranges are on display at every branch. Please phone your nearest branch to check before you visit.
UK delivery within 7 working days
Mattress & Divan Recycling
The charge for this service includes the removal and recycling of mattresses and divans only, and not bedsteads or headboards.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.Mattresses and divans will be broken down into their constituent parts and around 98% of this material will be sold for re-use.
Q & As