John Lewis Luxury Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Deep Fitted Sheet, Oyster
Our beautiful range of easy-care deep fitted sheets. With a lustrous, silky feel, they promise exquisite quality and sensational value. Whereas other bed linen can fade over time, our 200 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets require minimal ironing and retain their easy-care finish wash after wash.
Egyptian cotton is celebrated for its superior strength, durability and exquisite comfort, and we’ve worked hard to source the very best for this range.
- Single to fit bed 90 x 190cm
- European single to fit bed 90 x 200cm (available in white only)
- Double to fit bed 135 x 190cm
- European double to fit bed 140 x 200cm (available in white only)
- Kingsize to fit bed 150 x 200cm
- European kingsize to fit bed 160 x 200cm (available in white only)
- Super kingsize to fit bed 180 x 200cm
- Emperor to fit bed 215 x 215cm (available in white only)
To fit mattress depth: Standard 26cm, deep 32cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fits mattress depth
- Deep fit, up to 32cm
- Ironing instructions
- Hot iron
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Thread count
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 60°C
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.