John Lewis Luxury Hungarian Goose Down Duvet, 13.5 Tog (9 + 4.5 Tog) All Seasons
A truly luxurious offering that is perfect for a wonderfully comfortable night's sleep, this duvet features a 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% goose feather filling within a down-proof cotton cover with a rich 460 thread count, woven stripe finish and piped edging. This range contains class one feathers, the highest quality available, for superior warmth that's lightweight and breathable.
- Single 135 x 200cm
- Double 200 x 200cm
- Kingsize 225 x 220cm
- Super Kingsize 260 x 220cm
- 2.5 tog: 329gsm
- 4.5 tog: 364gsm
- 7 tog: 428gsm
- 10.5 tog: 478gsm
- 13.5 tog: 564gsm
- All seasons 9 tog + 4.5 tog: 456gsm + 364gsm
Please note: This is a natural product, which will therefore always have a slight odour. This can be reduced by airing the product out for at least 48 hours prior to use. New products will have a stronger odour due to it being inside packaging for a period of time, but will gradually decrease over a few days.
This range of naturally filled duvets and pillows is now housed in Nomite marked casing: a first for the UK market. The tight weave of the cover fabric ensures no down or feathers can escape, whilst it provides an effective barrier against dust mites. This means that these ranges are suitable for house-dust-mite-allergy and asthma sufferers. Supported by scientific research, our market leading casing gives everyone the opportunity to enjoy the multiple benefits of natural fillings.
Have you thought about duvet covers? Shop here.
- Cover material
- 100% cotton
- 90% Hungarian goose down, 10% goose feather
- Fill power
- All seasons
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tog Information A tog rating measures thermal insulation.
- All seasons
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.