John Lewis Domette Curtain Lining Fabric, Natural
John Lewis Domette interlining is designed to be used between the face and lining material of curtains and blinds.
- Adds body to curtains
- Is usefull to use with thinner fabrics, such as light weight silks and cottons, to increase drape
- Adds a luxurious feel
- Can be used to add extra protection from sunlight to curtain fabrics
- Excellent at blocking out draughts and has insulating qualities
Made in the United Kingdom.
If your fabric is in stock, we'll usually deliver it within 5 working days.
- Colour Palette
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fabric Pattern Repeat
- Fabric Roll Length
- Fabric Width
- Made in the UK
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
Our usual exchange and refund policy does not apply to made-to-order or made-to-measure products, which cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
If you decided to cancel your made-to-order or made-to-measure product for any reason, it is unlikely that we could sell it to another customer at full selling price. We will therefore charge a cancellation fee of 20% of the order price.
Neither of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. For more information; see returns and refunds information.