John Lewis Sumptuous Pima Cotton Hemstitch Bedding, White
With a thread count of 430, these classic, crisp white duvet covers and pillowcases are part of our finest and most luxurious collection of Pima cotton linen.
Featuring a subtle yet stylish hemstitch edge, their effortless elegance adds a minimalistic touch to any setting. Layer white on white to create a textured bed, or add a brightly coloured cushion for a burst of brilliance.
Pima is made from a yarn which has been combed to remove the rougher, shorter staples to produce a long fine, luxuriously smooth thread, even finer than percale.
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- Kingsize duvet cover to fit 230cm x 220cm
- Super kingsize duvet cover to fit 260cm x 220cm
- Standard pillowcase to fit 50cm x 75cm
- Oxford pillowcase to fit 50cm x 75cm plus frill
- Square pillowcase to fit 65cm x 65cm
- Square Oxford pillowcase to fit 65cm x 65cm plus frill
- Kingsize pillowcase to fit 50 x 90cm
- Oxford boudoir pillowcase to fit 30cm x 40cm plus frill
Soft, smooth and perfect against the skin, our Sumptuous Pima range is sure to add a touch of luxury to your bedroom.
Similar to Egyptian cotton, it has an extra long staple that creates a fine, durable and continously opulent finish and is grown primarily in the United States, Peru and Australia.
- John Lewis
- Duvet Cover Style
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fabric type
- 100% cotton
- Ironing instructions
- Warm iron
- 100% Pima cotton
- Pillowcases included?
- Pillowcases not included
- Thread count
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Choose the best bed linen and buy a good night's sleep too