John Lewis Easycare Polycotton Bedding, Sky Blue
Soft duvet covers made from a blend of polyester and cotton woven into a fine percale. With a 180 thread count, they offer a sheet quality that is smooth, comfortable and highly durable.
A great time saver, these polycotton duvet covers require minimum ironing due to their easy-care finish, helping you to look after your bed linen wash after wash.
Mix, or match with our range of polycotton pillowcases and sheets to create your desired bedroom setting.
- Single duvet cover to fit 135cm x 200cm
- Double duvet cover to fit 200cm x 200cm
- Kingsize duvet cover to fit 230cm x 220cm
- Super kingsize duvet cover to fit 260cm x 220cm
- Standard pillowcase to fit 50cm x 75cm
- Oxford pillowcase to fit 50cm x 75cm excluding frill
- Square pillowcase to fit 65cm x 65cm
- Kingsize pillowcase to fit 50cm x 90cm
- V pillowcase to fit 85cm x 85cm x 52cm (available in white, natural, duck egg, yellow, sky blue, oyster and cream)
For bed linen that is as comfortable as it is easy to care for, our Easycare Polycotton range combines versatility with quality.
Crafted from a blend of durable polyester and soft cotton in a fine plain percale weave for a smooth handle, it helps to regulate temperature throughout the year and requires minimal ironing.
- Duvet Cover Style
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ironing instructions
- Warm iron
- 50% cotton 50% polyester woven
- Pillowcases included?
- Pillowcases not included
- Thread count
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
348 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow