John Lewis Side-by-Side JLWFF1104 Slimdepth Wine Cooler Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel
Product informationWine enthusiasts rejoice! The side-by-side John Lewis JLWFF1104 fridge freezer hosts an integrated wine cooler, providing perfect storage conditions for a wide variety of fresh and frozen foods and drinks. The elegant design features stainless-steel doors and sides, with a special anti-fingerprint finish.
The wine cooler has a glass window and halogen interior light, providing an excellent internal view; the special tempered K-glass protects wine and drinks from infrared and ultraviolet rays. The large capacity provides storage for up to 39 bottles and the inclinable wooden shelves allow wine to be stored in its optimum condition.
Super cooling air circulation in the fridge ensures better food preservation with a constant and even temperature. There are 6 easy-clean glass shelves and 5 full-width door shelves. The covered dairy compartment keeps your cheeses in optimum condition, while the extra large pull-out salad and vegetable drawer glides out easily on runners.
The frost-free freezer section has 4 removable transparent drawers for easy loading and unloading. There’s also a ‘quick-freeze’ facility to ensure any freshly-added food is frozen quickly to retain its quality.
Free of CFC gases, the fridge is environmentally sound, with an A+ rating for energy consumption.
Please Note: The adjustable feet can be seen at the bottom of this appliance when in location.
The John Lewis name is always an assurance of reliable quality, great design and absolute value. Incorporating the latest engineering features and electronic systems, our appliances are thoughtfully and stylishly conceived to meet all the demands of the contemporary kitchen. There’s also a 3-year guarantee, backed by our very special reputation for excellent service.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 16 - 32°C
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge) Information Automatically regulates the temperature in your fridge to prevent the build-up of frost
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- John Lewis
- H185.5 x W109 x D57.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 4 drawers
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge position
- Side by side
- Frost Free
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Net storage (wine store)
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 6 drawers, 1 drawer, 5 door shelves
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 25 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As