Hainsworth Super Merino Wool Blanket, White
Product informationThis traditional style blanket is densely woven form high-qulity Merino wool for maximum warmth. Extremely soft to the touch, with satin bound edges, these blankets can be used as an alternative to, or with, a duvet.
Turn the top sheet back over the blanket for a cosy tailored look.
- Single to fit bed 90 x 190cm
- Double to fit bed 135 x 190cm
- King size to fit bed 150 x 200cm
- Super king size to fit bed 180 x 200cm
With roots stretching back to the late 18th Century, Hainsworth is a family-run textiles dynasty that has been run by seven successive generations and has provided fabric to the Royal family on a number of occasions. Made in Yorkshire, each of their pieces are synonymous with quality and luxury.
- L305 x W280cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ironing instructions
- Do not iron
- 100% merino wool
- Tumble Dry
- Washing Instructions
- Hand wash only
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday