John Lewis Open Memory Mattress, Single
A great value mattress that has a 13.5 gauge Bonnell open coil spring system, layered with polyester fillings and topped with memory foam. It is covered in stretch knit fabric, with a quilted sleeping surface and quilted border.
Recommended bed base: John Lewis Non-Sprung Edge Divan Bases. Suitable for use on all our slatted bedsteads.
This mattress is suitable for occasional use.
Please note: We recommend you visit one of our shops and try out your mattress choice before ordering online. Not all of our Furniture ranges are on display at every branch. Please phone your nearest John Lewis to check before you visit.
Interest Free Credit: If you buy this product in our shops, it's eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
Extend the life of your new mattress with a durable and breathable mattress protector..
- Country of Origin
- W90 x L190
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- 20mm memory foam and polyester
- Mattress care Information ‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- No turn
- Mattress collections type
- Mattress Size
- Mattress tension
- Medium to Firm
- Mattress Type
- Open Spring
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Side stitched Information Hand or machined
- Spring count
- Tick composition
- 67% polyester, 33% viscose
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
- Quilted surface finish
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Mattress & Divan Recycling
The charge for this service includes the removal and recycling of mattresses and divans only, and not bedsteads or headboards.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.Mattresses and divans will be broken down into their constituent parts and around 98% of this material will be sold for re-use.
Q & As
Choose the right level of support for a better night's sleep