House by John Lewis Vero Magenta Teaspoon
This charming and practical teaspoon boasts a smart plastic handle that not only looks great, but also offers durability and comfort, making it ideal for everyday dining.
The Vero cutlery range comes in a wide variety of vibrant colours, so you can pair it up with other matching pieces or mix up the colours to add a bit of fun to your family's dining experience. Each piece if made from stainless steel with a plastic handle.
Our House by John Lewis range is designed to be at the heart of a contemporary home: well thought out, well made and surprisingly affordable. The feel is modern and uncluttered; useful products that you'll love to live with.
House by John Lewis
- Care instructions
- When possible, place cutlery into dishwasher with metal parts pointing downwards. Once cycle has finished, or when cutlery has been hand washed, wipe with a dry cloth.
- Vero Magenta
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel and plastic
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday