Kenwood FPP220 Multipro Compact Food Processor, White
Product informationMake food processing even more compact and versatile with the Kenwood FPP220 Multipro compact food processor.
This clean white processor is ideal for smaller kitchens. It has a liberal 2.1L total capacity bowl, along with a calibrated 1.2L liquidiser. The FPP220 is supplied with a host of attachments, including:
- Stainless steel knife blade: ideal for cake making, chopping and pureeing
- Coarse shred/slice blade: use for firm food items such as carrots and hard cheeses, as well as softer items like cucumbers and tomatoes
- Emulsifying and whisk tool: easily make cream, mayonnaise and other dips with this useful attachment
- Blender: create milkshakes and blend soups with the blender attachment
Safety features on the FPP220 include cord storage for a neat worktop, rubberised non-slip feet, full safety interlocks (meaning it won’t work with the lid off) and a locking lid on the liquidiser with detachable filler cap.
- Stainless steel knife blade, coarse shred/slice blade, emulsifying and whisk tool, blender
- 2.1L processor, 1.2L liquidiser
- H37 x W19 x D19cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- 2 plus pulse
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
370 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (in time for Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget