Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer, Red
The Kenwood kMix food mixer is a refreshingly contemporary twist on the classic Kenwood stand mixer.
A generous 5 litre stainless steel bowl can easily handle 12 egg whites, while the wire aluminium balloon whisk quickly forms it into stiff peaks. A non-stick coated hook will knead up to 1.3kg of dough, while a 2.72kg cake mixture is - literally - a piece of cake, with the K-Beater.
The powerful 500 watt motor has 8 speeds, including a special slower setting which enables you to fold ingredients into your mixture, for perfect results every time. The splashguard is formed of one piece with a hinged feed tube, enabling the easy addition of extra ingredients to the bowl. Finally, the head lift safety interlock prevents accidental operation, by stopping the mixer attachment when you lift it out of the bowl.
And with a versatile range of attachments available to purchase too, this kMix food mixer offers endless culinary opportunities! Among those available are a pasta maker, meat grinder, various pasta rollers and cutters, and even a juicer.
- Striking coloured finish makes a statement in your kitchen
- Stainless steel bowl with handle for ease of use
- Fold function allows you to add ingredients while mixing
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, bowl tools and splashguard enables effortless and thorough cleaning
- Recipe suggestions included, to make the kMix indispensable in your kitchen
- Speeds: Min, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Max
- Whisk bowl tool, Dough hook, K-beater, Flexi beater
- H34.9 x W36.1 x D22.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- kMix KMX51
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Working capacity (dry)
- Working capacity (liquid)
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
284 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow