Kettler Unix E Ergometer Cross Trainer
- Assembly Required
- Induction/Eddy current
- Console position
- L162 x W56 x H144cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- VGA LCD
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 6 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 150kg (23 stone)
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Stride length
- Transport wheels
- Workout Fan
The Kettler Unix E Ergometer cross trainer is made in Germany and has a unique design patented to Kettler, called Extended Motion. This gives you a big stride, akin to the length you’d expect from large commercial machines, but on a small footprint. The movement is smooth and shallow which dramatically reduces the risk of impact or injury to your joints.
Kettler’s cross trainer allows for 4 user profiles so the whole family can store their data and monitor their progress. There are 48 different training programmes so you can really vary your workout every time you train. There are also target zone programmes for fat burn and cardio to allow you to focus your workout on the area you’re most interested in.
Ergometer fitness machines accurately measure the performance of the machine and your performance; Kettler’s cross trainer has 79 stages of resistance which are precisely calculated offering you more stage of workout and allowing you to regulate your training more closely. This makes ergometers ideal if you’re rehabilitating after an illness or injury as you can gradually increase your performance levels.
The Kettler Unix E cross trainer has an integrated Polar pulse receiver for use with the chest strap that is included with the machine. So you can monitor your heart rate and target zones as you workout.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
- Reduced to clear