Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro Car Seat, Black
The easily adjustable Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro grows with your child, so from aged 4 to 12 they can sit comfortably. This includes a 3 stage extendable leg rest, so children's legs remain correctly supported whatever their height.
As the carseat is fully adjustable, parents can be assured that the closely fitting side elements offer the correct protection. It features superb side impact protection thanks to the new geometric design and high performance material; the head and shoulder area is effectively protected without restricting the child's view.
Includes Kiddy K-Fix connectors for easy connection to the Isofix fittings on the vehicle. These can be quickly and easily retracted so the seat can be used in vehicles without Isofix fittings. Also features an integrated diagonal seatbelt guide for comfort and a unique adaption mechanism so the seat can be adjusted easily with one hand.
The fabric seat cover is easy to remove and machine washable and what's more, it's breathable for comfortable journeys even in hot, sticky weather.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulation ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Click here to find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Highest position- H60 x W84 x D52cm, Lowest position H47 x W68 x D40cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Facing position
- Isofix compatitble Information Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24 months
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Weight or height of child
- 15-36kg or 33-79lb
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort