Kiddy Guardian Pro 2 Car Seat, Racing Black
The Kiddy Guardian Pro 2 car seat is great value as it grows with your child. Suitable from when your child weighs 9kg right up until they're 12 years old, this seat will become completely familiar and just another part of any journey.
The seat uses a protective impact cushion which is positioned in front of the child, and can be used until they weigh up to 18kg. This Kiddy impact shield helps to reduce strain on the body during a collision or severe braking. This second generation seat features improved materials for better energy absorption.
The lateral areas have been cleverly designed with a geometric design to provide high performance protection. Made from an innovative 'Honey Comb' material, this new type of shock-absorbing insulation material will protect the head and shoulder areas. It is particularly effective in the event of side impact, and will absorb shock.
The seat can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with one hand, allowing for the most comfortable position, no matter how much your child has grown. The seat is also designed to be held in position using the car's standard 3-point seat belt. The seat can easily be popped into the snooze position and the headrest is easy to adjust for total comfort. There are also three stage leg extensions to support your child's back and legs.
There is a foldable and removable insert cushion that can be adjusted as your little one grows. The breathable fabric cover will keep them comfortable and it can be removed and machine washed.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
approx. age of child
birth up to 10kg/22lb
birth up to 6-9 months
birth up to 13kg/29lb
birth up to 12-15 months
0+ & 1
birth up to 18kg/40lb
birth to up to about 4 years
about 9 months to 4 years
1 & 2
about 9 months to 6 years
about 4 to 6 years
1, 2, 3
about 9 months to 12 years
2 & 3
about 4 -12 years
Please note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Minimum height 61 x Minimum Width 44 x D44cm
- Facing position
- 1,2 and 3
- Isofix compatitble Information Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24 months
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 9 months
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Weight or height of child
- 9-36kg or 20-79lb
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort