Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- One night. Two drops. Younger-looking skin by morning
- 99.8% Naturally Derived Ingredients
- Replenishes skin with moisture
- Helps to recover radiance by morning
- Healthy Skin Essential
- Recyclable glass bottle, dropper and plastic squeeze top in a protective 100% recycled board carton
The elixir works all night to replenish the skin with moisture and leave it younger-looking. Enriched with a blend of naturally derived ingredients including Squalane, Evening Primrose, and a blend of essential oils.
This readily absorbed elixir helps the skin to recover radiance by morning, with skin feeling smoother and softer. Enriched with Squalane, Evening Primrose Oil, Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Essential Oils including Lavender, our formula provides a boost of intensive moisture to dehydrated skin. The formula instantly penetrates the skin surface to help replenish it with moisture. Our concentrate is designed to work at night; with skin hydrated, supple and soft, rest assured you can say goodnight to a tired-looking complexion.
Apply 2-3 drops on cleansed skin. Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead, and chin to evenly distribute the application before gently massaging it into the skin. Can be worn alone or under moisturizer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
In 1851, Kiehl’s was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City's East Village neighborhood. Our unique, extensive background represents a blend of cosmetic & herbal knowledge developed and passed down through the generations. Wherever we serve our patrons around the world, we are committed to offering high quality products and an exceptional, personalized service.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.