Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner, 250ml
Hydrating formula to balance and freshen skin
Our oil-free toner is formulated to visibly reduce excess oil on skin's surface, while leaving it instantly fresh and healthy looking.
Made with Imperata cylindrica root extract and antarcticine to soothe and hydrate skin, our non-drying alcohol-free formula gently removes any remaining residue, dirt and oil without stripping skin of vital moisture.
PH-balanced. Tested for safety and gentleness.
Paraben free. Silicone Free. Fragrance Free. Oil Free.
Key formula properties:
- Oil-free formula visibly reduces excess oil on skin’s surface
- Non-drying alcohol-free formula
- Paraben-free, Silicone-free, Fragrance-free, Oil-free
- Visibly reduces oil immediately
- Continuously controls shine on skin for 24 hours
- Reduces shine on skin by 80% immediately
- Imperata cylindrica root extract: helps skin to store and retain moisture efficiently – even in the driest weather conditions. The plant thrives in dry, excessively saline environments and is native to many of Earth’s deserts, but is especially prolific in the Australian Outback. Its roots contain high concentrations of potassium which provides an immediate and lasting hydrating effect.
- Antarcticine: providing superb protection against dryness, antarcticine helps hydrate skin and provides it with a noticeably smoother appearance while shielding skin from the damaging effects of free-radicals. It further helps to protect the skin from extremely cold temperatures facilitating skin’s retention of natural water reserves. Sourced from Antarctica, it is a glycol-protein that has demonstrated many unique benefits when used in skincare formulas.
- Beauty Feature
- Oil Free
- Cleanse & Tone
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ultra Facial
- Skin Type
- Unit Price
- £6 per 100ml
In 1851, Kiehl’s was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City's East Village neighborhood. Our unique, extensive background represents a blend of cosmetic & herbal knowledge developed and passed down through the generations. Wherever we serve our patrons around the world, we are committed to offering high quality products and an exceptional, personalized service.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.