KitchenAid Artisan 4L Food Processor, Empire Red
This classic-style premium Artisan food processor from KitchenAid is versatile and durable, retaining the high quality design and performance KitchenAid is known for. This high quality food processor features a die-case metal construction making it robust and built to last.
The ExactSlice system allows you to manually adjust slices from thick to thin without opening the lid, using the external lever to give you precise, accurate slicing for soft and hard foods. Three feeding tubes ensure you can slice foods of a variety of sizes and add each ingredient gradually. Featuring uniquely-designed sharp blades and two optimised low (700 RPM) and high speeds (1600 RPM).
Includes a work bowl, prep bowl and mini bowl so you can process batches of various sizes quickly. Comes with a three year guarantee covering parts and 20 years for the motor.
- 3 BPA-free bowls (4L work bowl, 2.4L prep bowl and 1L mini bowl)
- 3-piece ultrawide food pusher/feed tube
- Externally adjustable slicing disc
- Dicing kit
- 3 discs
- Citrus Press
- 2 stainless steel blades, 1 dough blade
- Egg whip
- Spatula cleaning tool
- Accessory storage case.
- 4000L, 2400L and 1000L
- H50.5 x W55.8 x D36.6
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 15.6 kg
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Choosing the right kitchen gadget