KitSound Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Microphone, Black
The KitSound wireless headphones bring together quality listening and the freedom to roam without wires. Ergonomically designed and featuring padded earcups, they’re ideal for longer listening sessions. Bluetooth means that they have a range of 10 metres and can connect with compatible devices like iPhones, tablets and computers with ease. Take calls with the push of a button, or even use them as a headset for VoIP services like Skype.
- Stay focused while on the move. On-earcup controls put the ability to switch tracks and take or drop calls at your finger tips.
- Soft earcups and tilt/swivel design help to create a closer, more comfortable fit. This also helps to cut down on ambient sound and audio leakage for more immersive listening.
- Fully charged in just four hours, these headphones can run for up to 16 hours when listening to music or 22.5 hours if used for calls ro Skype chat.
- With a 10 metre range you can connect to devices in your pockets or bag, and even roam about the room while streaming from a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As