L'Occitane Thé Vert & Bigarade Eau de Toilette, 75ml
Product informationPerfect for both women and men, the spirit of the lively The Vert & Bigarade Eau de Toilette is as refreshing as a cool break on a warm summer day.
- Fragrance Range
- La Collection de Grasse
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Founded in 1976 by Olivier Baussanto celebrate the Provencal art-de-vivre L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapyand aromatherapy. With nothing but an alambic, a small truck and a solid knowledge of plants, Olivier Baussan, at the age of 23, first distilled Rosemary essential oil to sell in the local markets of Provence. The L’OCCITANE journey always begins with textures and fragrances inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle-using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.