La Prairie Cellular Platinum Cream, 50ml
Do you appreciate all that is pure and rare? If you are searching for the most luxurious, the most skin-transforming anti-aging treatment product, this splendid cream is for you. It recharges the skin’s electrical balance, which improves its absorption of beneficial nutrients. Designed to enhance your skin’s natural beauty, preserve its texture and tone, and restore its radiant glow, this cream represents the most exciting advance in skincare in this decade. The absolute pinnacle of science and luxury!
- Guards cellular DNA and helps to prevent damage that can result in accelerated skin aging
- Balances the skin to improve hydration, protection and receptivity to nutrients
- Climate-activated moisture release enhances the skin’s suppleness, elasticity, tone and plumps wrinkles
- Transforms the skin, giving it an ageless soft splendor
Apply morning and/or evening, following cleansing and toning, using the applicator. Smooth over face and neck, avoiding the eye area. May be used alone or over a serum.
View the rest of the La Prairie Platinum Collection here
- Ageing concern
- Lifting & Firming
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
La Prairie’s exquisite cellular creams, serums and treatments have been developed with a commitment to providing exceptional skincare solutions.
The quest for timeless beauty is the primary mission of the clinique La Prairie in Montreux, Switzerland. By harnessing rare and beneficial ingredients, combined with cutting-edge biotechnology and a patented cellular complex that activates skin’s metabolism and delays the signs of ageing, La Prairie’s formulations have become some of the most luxurious available.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.