La Prairie Silver Rain Eau de Parfum Spray
An extravagant fragrance that hides its secret sensuality behind a cool silvery façade. Composed of the costly essential oils of roots, herbs and flowers from some of the most mystical and mysterious parts of the world, it is a masterpiece of the perfumer’s art.
A metaphor for all that is exquisite and rare. Extraordinarily seductive and intensely provocative, Silver Rain has made its mark as one of the great classics of perfumery. Yet it remains in a class by itself: elegant and enduring.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Silver Rain
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £214 per 100ml
La Prairie’s exquisite cellular creams, serums and treatments have been developed with a commitment to providing exceptional skincare solutions.
The quest for timeless beauty is the primary mission of the clinique La Prairie in Montreux, Switzerland. By harnessing rare and beneficial ingredients, combined with cutting-edge biotechnology and a patented cellular complex that activates skin’s metabolism and delays the signs of ageing, La Prairie’s formulations have become some of the most luxurious available.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.