Lacanche Beaune LG962GCTDBLDCHA Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Delft Blue / Chrome Trim
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Hand crafted in the small village of Lacanche in the Burgundy region of France, arguably its gastronomic heartland. Lacanche cookers are revered by some of the most respected chefs, cooks and cookery writers for use in their own homes. Each range cooker represents a culmination of 200 years of 'savoir faire' acquired making cookers with traditional skills and craftsmanship.
The Lacanche Beaune is a classic-style, highly versatile dual-fuel cooker with a powerful 6-burner gas hob, and at only 90cm wide you can still expect all of the professional qualities of Lacanche in this slimmer model.
The hob is made from one piece of stainless steel; its rounded edges and recessed sides make it easy to clean. The pan stands are made from solid cast iron with a non-slip coating, while the burner tops are in solid brass, for greater flame efficiency. Each gas burner control has 2 preset settings (maximum and simmer); they’re also child-safe and fitted with gas flame failure sensors.
A huge 69L dual function side oven with grill provides plenty of flexible cooking options, choose between static or fan cooking for your desired results. A second 55L oven can either be static electric with grill or a high temperature gas oven, making this range cooker a formidable piece of equipment in any kitchen. Below the second oven, there is also a useful storage drawer for your pots and pans.
Cleaning your Lacanche is easy: the one-piece pressed stainless steel hob is easy to wipe clean; the simple, 2-piece design of the burners make them easy to disassemble. All of the oven walls are coated in a vitreous enamel finish, and the doors and seals are easily removed for cleaning.
Can be specified for LPG. Requires 30 amp dedicated power supply. Please note, pans not included.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.5, 3x 3, 1x 4 kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90 x W90 x D650cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Dual function static
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Stainless steel 6 burner hob with brass burner bodies
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Large / Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 10 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence