Lacanche Macon LG1053GE Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Black / Chrome Trim
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Hand made to order, the Lacanche Macon is a solidly constructed dual-fuel cooker with a powerful 5-burner gas hob. This model is finished in an elegant black with a shining chrome trim.
The pan stands on this gas hob are made from solid cast iron with a non-slip coating, while the burner tops are in solid brass, for greater flame efficiency. Each gas burner control has 2 preset settings (maximum and simmer); they’re also child-safe and fitted with gas flame failure sensors.
This powerful range cooker is versatile too, featuring two roomy 55L oven cavities: one is a high temperature 3.5kW gas oven, the other a conventional oven, offering even cooking and the benefit of the large and powerful 2.65kW grill.
The third smaller 25L electric oven with grill is great for cooking on a smaller scale, and completes this range cooker as a formidable piece of equipment in any kitchen. For extra versatility, there is also a useful storage drawer for your pots and pans.
Cleaning your Lacanche Macon is easy too: all of the oven walls are coated in an 8-layer, anti-acid enamel finish, and the doors and seals can be effortlessly removed for cleaning.
Can be specified for LPG. Requires 30 amp dedicated power supply.
Hand crafted in the small village of Lacanche in the Burgundy region of France, arguably its gastronomic heartland. Lacanche cookers are revered by some of the most respected chefs, cooks and cookery writers for use in their own homes. Each range cooker represents a culmination of 200 years of 'savoir faire' acquired making cookers with traditional skills and craftsmanship.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 5kW, 1x 4kW, 2x 3kW, 1x 1.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Capacity- Third Oven
- H90-91 x W100 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Main oven B / Second oven C / Third oven B
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Function- Third Oven
- Hob Features
- 5x gas burners, cast iron pan supports
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- LG1053GE BK CHA
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Small
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 15 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence