Lacanche Macon LG1053GE Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel / Chrome Trim
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Hand made to order, the Lacanche Macon is a solidly constructed dual-fuel cooker with a powerful 5-burner gas hob. This model is finished in an elegant stainless steel with a shining chrome trim.
The pan stands on this gas hob are made from solid cast iron with a non-slip coating, while the burner tops are in solid brass, for greater flame efficiency. Each gas burner control has 2 preset settings (maximum and simmer); they’re also child-safe and fitted with gas flame failure sensors.
This powerful range cooker is versatile too, featuring two roomy 55L oven cavities: one is a high temperature 3.5kW gas oven, the other a static (conventional) oven, offering even cooking and the benefit of the large and powerful 2.65kW grill.
The third smaller 25L electric oven with grill is great for cooking on a smaller scale, and completes this range cooker as a formidable piece of equipment in any kitchen. For extra versatility, there is also a useful storage drawer for your pots and pans.
Cleaning your Lacanche Macon is easy too: all of the oven walls are coated in an 8-layer, anti-acid enamel finish, and the doors and seals can be effortlessly removed for cleaning.
Can be specified for LPG. Requires 30 amp dedicated power supply.
Hand crafted in the small village of Lacanche in the Burgundy region of France, arguably its gastronomic heartland. Lacanche cookers are revered by some of the most respected chefs, cooks and cookery writers for use in their own homes. Each range cooker represents a culmination of 200 years of 'savoir faire' acquired making cookers with traditional skills and craftsmanship.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 5kW, 1x 4kW, 2x 3kW, 1x 1.5kW
- H90-91 x W100 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Main electric cavity: 2.5kW, Gas cavity: 3.5kW
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Energy Rating
- Main oven B / Second oven C / Third oven B
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 5x gas burners, cast iron pan supports
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- LG1053GE SS CHA
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- 2x 55L, 1x 25L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Small
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- 2 x static (conventional ovens) 1 x gas high performance (160°C to 285°C)
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 15 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about