Lacanche Macon LG1053GEBPRCHAPK1 Dual Fuel Cooker, Hood and Splashback, Prussian Blue / Chrome Trim
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Hand crafted in the small village of Lacanche in the Burgundy region of France, arguably its gastronomic heartland. Lacanche cookers are revered by some of the most respected chefs, cooks and cookery writers for use in their own homes. Each range cooker represents a culmination of 200 years of 'savoir faire' acquired making cookers with traditional skills and craftsmanship.
Exclusive to John Lewis, the Lacanche Macon is a classic-style, dual-fuel cooker with a powerful 5-burner gas hob, cooker hood and splash back.
The hob is made from one piece of stainless steel; its rounded edges and recessed sides make it easy to clean. The pan stands are made from solid cast iron with a non-slip coating, while the burner tops are in solid brass, for greater flame efficiency. Each gas burner control has 2 preset settings (maximum and simmer); they’re also child-safe and fitted with gas flame failure sensors.
There are 2 55L ovens (H30.5 x W40 x D45.5cm): one, a high temperature 3.5kW gas oven, the other a fan oven, offering even cooking, plus the benefit of the large and powerful 2.65kW grill. There’s also a third, 25L static electric oven with grill, making this range cooker a formidable piece of equipment in any kitchen. Below there’s also a useful storage drawer for your pots and pans.
Cleaning your Lacanche is easy: the one-piece pressed stainless steel hob is easy to wipe clean; the simple, 2-piece design of the burners make them easy to disassemble. All of the oven walls are coated in an 8-layer, anti-acid enamel finish, and the doors and seals are easily removed for cleaning.
Can be specified for LPG. Requires 30 amp dedicated power supply.
This Lacanche Macon cooker package includes the very powerful Lacanche Fornair FCEG1000 classic extractor hood in stainless steel, with 4-speed electronic motor control, 2x 20W halogen lights, and 2x multi-layered grease filters. Plus there’s a stainless steel backsplash (H85 x W100cm) and 5-hook chrome pan rack.
Lacanche FCEG1000 extractor fan features:
- Airflow rate: 1000m³ per hour
- Dimensions: H45 x W100 x D56cm
- Ducting diameter: 150mm
- Minimum hob clearance: 85cm
- Wattage: 340W
Please note: pans not included.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 5kW, 1x 4kW, 2x 3kW, 1x 1.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Capacity- Third Oven
- H90-91 x W100 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven B / Main oven B
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Static electirc
- Function- Third Oven
- Hob Features
- Stainless steel hob, solid cast iron pan supports
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Small
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Gas oven: bottom heat; electric oven: top / bottom heat with grill; electric oven with fan and grill
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 15 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence