Laguiole by Jean Dubost Cream Cutlery Set, 32 Piece
This 18/10 stainless steel cutlery set is made in France using traditional methods. Presented in a beechwood box, it comprises eight knives, forks, spoons and teaspoons with ivory effect handles. Authenticity certificate included.
Laguiole by Jean Dubost
- Care instructions
- Avoid long dishwashing cycles. Dry carefully with a cloth after washing.
- Laguiole Cream
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Range
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L21 cm, Steak Knife: L23 cm, Table Spoon: L21 cm, Teaspoon: L15 cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Length of Blade
- Stainless Steel and plastic
- Packaged Dimensions
- L43 x W33 x H3.6cm
- Pieces Included
- Table Fork (8), Steak Knife (8), Table Spoon (8), Teaspoon (8)
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Table Fork: 48g, Steak Knife: 60g, Table Spoon: 62g, Teaspoon: 25g
About Laguiole by Jean Dubost
Jean Dubost was founded in 1920 in Viscomtat, a tiny village tucked away in the heart of the mountains of France. The company has been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label and combines traditional know-how with industrial know-how.
Internationally renowned, the Laguiole Jean Dubost trademark is famous for the manufacture of a vast range of Laguiole items, made of materials of the very finest quality. Jean Dubost has also added a touch of novelty to its products, thus offering its customers a vast choice of colours and designs to meet the constant change in worldwide trends.
The bumble bee that is found on all Laguiole cutlery is one of the emblems of the region where it is made. Together with the Jean Dubost logo and the country of origin, it guarantees its authenticity.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.