Laguiole by Jean Dubost Oakwood Cheese Knife Set, 3 Piece
Add a special touch to your dining setting with this set of expertly crafted cheese knives. Made from stainless steel, each knife boasts a wonderful oakwood handle.
Presented in a natural wood block, this knife set will make the perfect gift for any cheese taster.
- Blade Material
- Stainless Steel
Laguiole by Jean Dubost
- Care instructions
- Hand washing recommended. Dry carefully with a cloth after washing.
- Laguiole Oakwood
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Handle Finish
- Cutlery Type
- Cleaver: L22cm, Cheese Fork: L21.5cm, Cheese Knife: L23.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Forging Type
- Handle Type
- Knife Block Type
- Length of Blade
- 10 - 12cm
- Stainless Steel and wood
- Pieces Included
- Cleaver (1), Cheese Fork (1), Cheese Knife (1)
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Cleaver: 61g, Cheese Fork: 45g, Cheese Knife: 41g
About Laguiole by Jean Dubost
Jean Dubost was founded in 1920 in Viscomtat, a tiny village tucked away in the heart of the mountains of France. The company has been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label and combines traditional know-how with industrial know-how.
Internationally renowned, the Laguiole Jean Dubost trademark is famous for the manufacture of a vast range of Laguiole items, made of materials of the very finest quality. Jean Dubost has also added a touch of novelty to its products, thus offering its customers a vast choice of colours and designs to meet the constant change in worldwide trends.
The bumble bee that is found on all Laguiole cutlery is one of the emblems of the region where it is made. Together with the Jean Dubost logo and the country of origin, it guarantees its authenticity.
- In-store only
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.