Laguiole by Jean Dubost Ivory Teaspoons, 6 Pieces
Product informationThese teaspoons are made in France in the classic French style. Presented in an open wood box they will make a treasured gift for a foodie friend.
Laguiole by Jean Dubost
- Care instructions
- Avoid long dishwashing cycles. Dry carefully with a cloth after washing.
- Laguiole Ivory
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel and plastic
- Pieces Included
- Teaspoon (6)
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 25g (per piece)
About Laguiole by Jean Dubost
Jean Dubost was founded in 1920 in Viscomtat, a tiny village tucked away in the heart of the mountains of France. The company has been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label and combines traditional know-how with industrial know-how.
Internationally renowned, the Laguiole Jean Dubost trademark is famous for the manufacture of a vast range of Laguiole items, made of materials of the very finest quality. Jean Dubost has also added a touch of novelty to its products, thus offering its customers a vast choice of colours and designs to meet the constant change in worldwide trends.
The bumble bee that is found on all Laguiole cutlery is one of the emblems of the region where it is made. Together with the Jean Dubost logo and the country of origin, it guarantees its authenticity.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday